Mrs. Abisola Ameenat Dina is the Head of Finance and Accounts Department of the Authority.
Her responsibility is to oversee the entire financial and related activities of the Authority as well as relating with third parties in same regard.
She managed the Capital Development Levy (CDL)
She also manage the processing and overseeing the controls over the payment procedure to ensure a seamless and easy means for allottees to pay the respective capital development levy (CDL) due from allocated lands within various government schemes amongst others.
Prior to her deployment to the Authority, Mrs. Abisola Ameenat Dina has worked in various capacities in the Lagos State Public Service in Lagos State Treasury Office in the Projects’ Financial Management Unit and later worked on Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project as Project Finance Manager.
She is a result-driven Accounting Professional and Financial Manager with an high analytical and conceptual ability experience in the Lagos Public Service.
Her working experience includes : Implementing World Bank Assisted Projects in Lagos State, An accountant with excellent book keeping and Double entry, Budgeting and Journal entry skills and Flexible Accounting 2.0 software and Oracle Accounts payable and receivable.
1. Master of Science in Finance, University of Lagos, Akoka(2014).
2. Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye,Ogun-State (O.O.U 2004).
3. Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting Yaba College of Technology (1997).
4. Senior School Certificate Examinations, Ikeja High School,GRA.Ikeja (1994) .
1. Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (2014).
2. Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (2015).
3. Member, The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (2015)
Hobbies: Travelling and Cooking.
She is married with children.